This Update addresses multiple issues for Inventor 2014 Service Pack 1. The Update is cumulative and includes all changes contained in Update 1 and Update 2.
Here is what is addressed in Update 3:
- Graphic Issue with Display True line weight
- The edges will disappear when zooming the model with section view under shaded with edges visual style
- Abnormal triangles appear occasionally for some large assemblies and drawings
- Some portion of the assembly disappear during zoom
- Shading in drawing view disappears when zooming
- Graphics not rendering correctly, leaving ghosted and/or missing parts in assemblies
- Poor decal quality in Performance Mode
- Unexpected exit with error message "Display driver stopped responding and has recovered"
- Unexpected exit when opening IDW
- IDW Property text is moved when saved as AutoCAD DWG
- Unable to offset in 2d sketch
- Unexpected exit during move item with Tube & Pipe items attached due to Bolted Connection
- Unexpected exit due to WPF application rendering in Hardware Acceleration mode
- Transparent components disappear from graphic when zoom in/out after create or delete constrains
- Unexpected exit when zoom in or rotate the freeform body
- Editing iPart table via Excel 2013 will not save if another Excel documents open
- Inventor locks up or unexpectedly exits when view degrees of freedom of an assembly that has patterned components
- Color assignments lost when saving as STEP AP214
Both the 32-bit and 64-bit are included in the download.
Here is a link for the Readme File - Click Here...
Here is what is fixed in Update 1 - Click Here...
Here is what is fixed in Update 2 - Click Here...
This update covers the following products:
- Autodesk Inventor Professional 2014
- Autodesk Inventor 2014
- Autodesk Factory Design Suite Premium 2014
- Autodesk Factory Design Suite Ultimate 2014
- Autodesk Product Design Suite Premium 2014
- Autodesk Product Design Suite Ultimate 2014