This Update addresses multiple issues for Inventor 2015.
Here is what is addressed in Update 2:
- Content Center standard parts fail with error on Refresh
- Solid hatch from sketch OK in drawing view but can't be printed or exported to PDF
- Poor performance when deleting drawing dimension
- Unexpected exit after Resolve dialog is dismissed
- Unexpected exit when creating drawing sketch
- Unexpected exit when updating a derived part
- Unexpected exit when opening part file
- Unexpected exit with API ReplaceReferences on OLE references
- Unexpected exit when edit work plane and switch active window
- Unexpected exit after moving the End of Part marker
Here is a link to download Update 2 for Inventor 2015 Service Pack 2 32-bit - Click Here...Here is a link to download Update 2 for Inventor 2015 Service Pack 2 64-bit - Click Here...
Here is a link for the Readme File - Click Here...
This update covers the following products:
- Autodesk Inventor Professional 2015
- Autodesk Inventor 2015
- Autodesk Factory Design Suite Premium 2015
- Autodesk Factory Design Suite Ultimate 2015
- Autodesk Product Design Suite Premium 2015
- Autodesk Product Design Suite Ultimate 2015