This Update addresses multiple issues for Inventor 2014. Update 6 is cumulative and includes all changes from Update 1, Update 2, Update 3, Update 4 and Update 5.
Here is what is addressed in Update 6:
- Poor quality of embedded Excel table in drawing when save as PDF
- Section view in weldment without machining shows inconsistent dimension
- Some unrelated sketches are blocked from inclusion in derived workflow
- Stability enhancement
- Autodesk Licensing Hotfix - POODLE SSL v3 vulnerability
Here is a link to download Update 6 for Inventor 2014 Service Pack 2 64-bit - Click Here...
Here is a link for the Readme File - Click Here...
This update covers the following products:
- Autodesk Inventor Professional 2014
- Autodesk Inventor 2014
- Autodesk Factory Design Suite Premium 2014
- Autodesk Factory Design Suite Ultimate 2014
- Autodesk Product Design Suite Premium 2014
- Autodesk Product Design Suite Ultimate 2014