This Update addresses multiple issues for Inventor 2015 Service Pack 1.
Here is what is addressed in Update 1:
- Drawing view and browser does not honor current assembly state
- Content Center library migration looses Material reference
- Counterbore depth value missing when using specific thread sizes
- STEP file created from a weldment shows beads incorrectly
- Error when publishing DWF file
- Drawing dimension extension line missing
- Embed Decals are omitted during visualisation file generation via Update View and/or Job Server
- Inventor hangs when saving a file after expand and collapse the browser
- Crop View can't be deleted when annotations are unattached
- A-Side definition error from migrated sheetmetal iPart with Flat Pattern
- Slow preformance of drawing view creation when placing design data shared on network
- Slow performance of drawings with Multibody part views
- General performance enhancements
Both the 32-bit and 64-bit are included in the download.
Here is a link for the Readme File - Click Here...
This update covers the following products:
- Autodesk Inventor Professional 2015
- Autodesk Inventor 2015
- Autodesk Factory Design Suite Premium 2015
- Autodesk Factory Design Suite Ultimate 2015
- Autodesk Product Design Suite Premium 2015
- Autodesk Product Design Suite Ultimate 2015